Tips for 9/11 Truth Advocates #1
KNOW why you must never “give a glass of water with a fire-hose.” – We’re all guilty of it one way or another.
The objective of these videos and their accompanying web pages are to help you become a more effective 9/11 Truth Advocate.
why you must never “give a glass of water with a fire-hose," it's JUST best to offer a glass of water at a time.
There are two types of people. - Those that have questions about 9/11 and those that don't. The "those that don't" crowd need to get curious first. And we're going to touch on this on this video.
There are different stages in the awakening process regarding 9/11, sort of like going through first grade to graduating H.S. If you are like most of us that woke up about the 9/11 deception, we may have scared off many others by saying too much too soon.
If you have piqued the interest of someone, and you have an opportunity to have a short verbal exchange, then these tips can come in handy. If there is no time for a talk, then pass them a flyer or a card if you have one on hand. You can print some up from our web site.
It's best to apply the K.I.S.S. rule. Talking about the technical aspects to the newbie may overwhelm them, you may give them the impression that the 9/11 topic is too complex for them to get into, but just getting them to realize that the "the establishment's" "official story" regarding 9/11 is full of holes is a great start. They will eventually go down the 9/11 rabbit hole over time.
We must keep 9/11 Truth in the public eye. People tend to get curious after SEEING a message at least 3 times before they become curious about something. Wear a 9/11 t-shirt occasionally, put a bumper sticker on your car and post stickers, flyers on public bulletin-boards in food establishments, post offices and colleges for example. - Individuals must do the best we can to help 9/11 Truth become popular. It would also help to break through the "conspiracy theory" myth - "Passive Marketing" video coming soon.
The Establishment is a term used to describe a dominant group or elite that controls a polity or an organization. It may comprise a closed social group that selects its own members, or entrenched élite structures in specific institutions.
A polity is an identifiable political entity—any group of people who have a collective identity, who are organized by some form of institutionalized social relations, and have a capacity to mobilize resources.
- First of all – Understand that there are those that don’t want to hear it. If you said something like, “9/11 was an inside job or a false flag attack,” that may be all they can tolerate. It’s important just to leave them be. At least you have planted a seed that may germinate later. We must wake people up gently but not with a sledge hammer. You will only reinforce their “cognitive dissonance” wall. At least you put a chink in it with your initial statement.
- Cater to your target audience. Every person in your life is different and you should speak to them accordingly. Your spouse – Family – Friends – Neighbors – Co-workers – Strangers, etc. Whoever it is, they must be respected and compassion must be in the forefront.
- If someone gets angry, just be understanding and empathize with them. (I feel ya dawg – I know what you mean – I’ve been there myself.) Let them know that you can relate because you may have reacted similarly when you found out. REMEMBER THIS: Anger is a curse, patience is a resource. The more chaotic we are, the more the cabal thrives. They depend on a divided and chaotic populace so we all can keep our eyes off them.
- If someone responds with, “our government wouldn’t do such a thing and the media would have called it out!” – You simply say – False Flag attacks are a political reality and have been used countless of times all around the world. For example, in 1962 JFK refused to partake in a false flag operation when a proposal to kill Americans to blame Cuba was presented to him. If you have a False Flag flyer at hand, it will hammer home that point. You can get some talking points at @ 911-information/false-flag-attack/ – Regarding the MSM – The media are owed by 5 or 6 corporations and have been working hand in hand with governments for decades now. Those that dared to speak out were outed and or ostracized. Most journalists don’t want to jeopardize their livelihood and will stay silent and even push the “official narrative.”
- If you a piqued the interest of someone, and you have a 9/11 Flyer at hand, you can go over key information within the flyer. If not, you’re going to have to apply some verbal 9/11 Truth taekwondo on them.
- Ask a question like: “what do you think/know about 9/11?” Most people “think they know.” Then carefully listen. – Use the “What do you think of” list below.
- Less is definitely more. Let the other person do most of the talking. Most have a lot to unload from their chest.
- Have a conversation and not a lecture or monologue. Do the best you can to balance.
- Stick to the subject at hand and don’t go off to another topic unless they want to. You have planted a seed, now give it time to germinate.
- I highly recommend reading an article titled “The Art of Conversation or Improve Your Conversation Skills” to fine tune your communication skills.
“What do you think of?” - list
Just bring up topics that a 5 year-old can understand. "Thermite" may be beyond their understanding.
- Hundreds of eyewitnesses on the scene at ground zero including, firefighters, police, news reporters and many other emergency workers heard and felt explosions before and during the collapse of both towers, but the government ignored all those witnesses. Do you have any idea why?
- Countless of eyewitnesses who survived blasts from the lobby before the first plane hit were ignored by investigators. Then the government (NIST) said “there were no explosions on 9/11/2001. Why is this allowed?
- William Rodriguez, a maintenance worker in one of the towers survived a huge explosion when he was at the sub-level in one of the towers. After that explosion, the first plane hit above. But according to the government, there were no bombs planted anywhere on 9/11.
- What do you think of the bone fragments of the victims that were found on the adjacent rooftops in the vicinity of the towers? What could have caused that? Don’t you find that unusual?
- How is it possible that office furnishing could not be found except in small fragments. All other building collapses you can find crushed furniture, computers, filing cabinets and so on, or at least in chunks but not on 9/11. What could have caused that? You can get more talking points from this link from AE911Truth.org
- Why weren’t military jets deployed on 9/11? Military jets are scrambled routinely for just 1 potentially hijacked plane, but why not when four planes were confirmed to be hijacked on 9/11?
- How could the Pentagon, one of the most protected buildings on the planet be hit by a plane or anything else for that matter?
From the short list above, I hope you get the idea. Make up your own and be sure to share it with us. Thanks